What is the difference between selective enrollment and choice programs? How many different curriculum programs currently exist within CPS high schools? Should I consider an academic center? How has the testing and application process changed?
Going beyond the basic information given at our popular CPS 101 and 201 seminars, CPS 301 covers CPS Selective Enrollment High Schools, Choice programs and much more.
This CPS 301 session, presented by Grace Lee Sawin of Chicago School GPS, includes:
- Information about the different curriculum/programs within CPS High Schools
- Guidance on the selective enrollment high school application process
- Clarity on the points and selection process
- How to manage acceptances, waitlists and principal discretion
- Answers to questions from our live audience
About the Speaker
Grace Lee Sawin, Chicago School GPS: Not being a native of Chicago, Grace Lee Sawin had no idea how daunting it would be to find a great school fit for her girls. She quickly discovered how confounding the process was. After years of research and a few different schools for her daughters, she founded Chicago School GPS to help other families successfully navigate the ever-changing Chicago school landscape, from preschool to high school.