Whether you have a newborn, toddler, preschooler, elementary-age kid, or highschooler, you can use Neighborhood Parents Network to find support and advice for every step of your parenting journey. Join our 3,000-strong parent community today!
JOIN for an annual fee of $65. That's less than $6 a month! (Plus, it's tax-deductible!)
What's in it for you?
- Get help with school search. We offer a robust school directory, school choice programming such as CPS 101 and a big annual School Fair.
- Navigate developmental differences. Join our parent support group, connect with local experts and providers in our resource directory and at our annual Developmental Differences Resource Fair.
- Find answers. Pose a question on our Discussion Forum or jump in with an answer to everything from childcare to summer camps to raising teens.
- Meet other parents. Our calendar lists playdates, social groups and other get-togethers—all free for members.
Plus, because NPN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, your annual membership fee is tax-deductible! Consult your tax professional for more information.
NPN memberships make a great gift—for showers, birthdays, holidays or any time of year! Learn more about gift memberships.
NPN is proud to be an inclusive organization and welcomes families of all cultures and backgrounds, regardless of gender, gender identity, race, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, or ability.
* NPN reserves the right to amend any discounts or benefits at any time. Membership fee is non-refundable.