Join NPN as we partner with Grace Lee Sawin of Chicago School GPS for a seminar aimed at parents seeking school search guidance beyond elementary school.
This session covers these topics and questions:
- An overview of Chicago's public and private high school admissions process
- How do I choose a good school fit for my child?
- What are the criteria for the various public and private high school programs?
- Tips on navigating virtual open houses during the pandemic
- What should I know about the GoCPS application process?
Please note this presentation starts around the 5:30 mark as there were a couple of audience members with audio issues in the first few minutes.
About the speaker
Grace Lee Sawin, Chicago School GPS: Not being a native of Chicago, Grace Lee Sawin had no idea how daunting it would be to find a great school fit for her girls. She quickly discovered how confounding the process was. After years of research and a few different schools for her daughters, she founded Chicago School GPS to help other families successfully navigate the ever-changing Chicago school landscape, from preschool to high school.