Chicago Tech Academy strives to educate, empower and connect a diverse next generation of entrepreneurial thinkers to discover their passions, succeed in college and thrive in a digital world.
ChiTech is different because ALL STUDENTS:
1. Complete hands on projects where they discover, investigate and solve problems that engage their community through Project Based Learning.
2. Participate in a college and career success program through One Goal, Embarc, Senior Seminar or Genesys Works.
3. Receive enhanced STEM coursework, with courses such as AP Computer Science, Introduction to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering and Multimedia Arts.
4. Learn entrepreneurship principles where they are inspired to be fearless, confident and connected learners, and compete in city-wide entrepreneurship challenges.
5. Engage in real world learning. ChiTech works with 100+ partners such as DDB, Vibes Media, Gogo Air, SAP, Tech Nexus, Black Tech Mecca and CNA Insurance to provide students with early exposure to work-based learning and internships.