- Working Moms Happy Hour 2019 Sponsor Kit
- Developmental Differences 2019 Sponsor Kit
- Developmental Differences Parent Support Group 2019 Sponsor Kit
- Member Mingle 2019 Sponsor Kit
- New Moms Group 2019 Sponsor Kit
- Education and Social Events 2019 Sponsor Kit
Experiential & In-Person Engagement, Online Marketing and Print Promotions
Availability and pricing vary by event. Ask Amy about bundling opportunities: email@example.com
Experiential & In-Person Engagement
- NPN will organize and facilitate a raffle at an event to collect and share attendees’ email addresses to add to your subscriber list.
- NPN will introduce you and you will have the opportunity to speak for 2 minutes about your business to the event audience (parents).
- Staff an information table at an event and speak directly to parents. NPN to provide snacks or beverages at your table to increase engagement.
- Host a Member Mingle – inquire about host/sponsor opportunity and benefits
- Logo on attendee bag given to every event attendee.
- Inclusion in attendee bags.
- Display stand-up banner at an event.
- Logo displayed on handout given to every attendee at event.
- Advertise in event program. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.)
- Logo and link on every event-related email before and after an event. 4K - 30K email list.
- Dedicated email blast to NPN members on topic of your choice (pending NPN approval) before or after event. 5K mailing list.
- One Facebook tag related to event. 14K FB followers. NPN will create two FB posts leading up to event, with the opportunity for two businesses tagged per post.
- Logo displayed on event web page. Includes sponsor recognition and link in pre-event email to all attendees.
In-Kind donation of Food or Beverages
Provide snacks, appetizers, meals, dessert, water, coffee, or wine for our event attendees. This is a wonderful opportunity for businesses that offer prepared meals, healthy snack options, and desserts. Contact email@example.com to discuss an on-site service option.
Upcoming Events, Programs, and Videos Available for Sponsorships
On-Demand Video Topics - Some experiential in-person engagement opportunities apply. Some online opportunities apply.
- College Savings
- Getting Through Divorce With Your Finances Intact, 3-part series - available now!
- Midlife Crisis
- Mindfulness in Parenting
- Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders – available now!
- Sex After Baby
Chicago School Choice
- Chicago Public and Private Preschool Primer – available now!
- CPS 101, four-part series – available now!
- Care for the Caregiver
- Home Hacks for Sensory Integration
- IEP 101, three-part series
- Parent Toolbox: Everything You Need to Know to Help Your Young Child with Special Needs Succeed
- Potty Training for All Abilities
Middle School and Beyond
- City Transit
- Drivers Ed
- Summer Jobs
- Talking About Sex
New & Expectant Parents
- Healthy and Happy Sleep for You and Baby – available now!
- Maternity Leave Planning
- Returning to Work after Maternity Leave
- Separation Anxiety in the Early Years – available now!
- Internet Safety
- Ask a Nanny
- Embracing Diversity
- Parenting an Anxious Child – available now!
In-Person Events 2019 - Most experiential and in-person engagement opportunities, print and online promotion opportunities and in-kind donations apply to in-person events.
Month Event Expected Attendance
February Working Moms Happy Hour (sponsor kit) 70 working moms
March Developmental Differences Resource Fair (sponsor kit) 300 parents of children ages 0 – 14+ years
1-2-3 Magic with Dr. Phelan 100 parents of children ages 1 – 5 years
April CPS 101 100 parents of children ages 1-5 years
May CPS 201: Selective Enrollment Elementary Schools 100 parents of children ages 1-5 years
August Preschool Philosophies Panel Discussion 50 parents of children ages 0 – 2 years
September Annual Preschool & Elementary School Fair 400 parents of children ages 0 – 5 years
October High School Admissions 101 25 parents of children ages 5 – 13 years
Fright-Free Halloween Fest 150 families with children ages 0– 5 years
November Private School Admissions Directors Panel Discussion 30 parents of children ages 0 – 4 years
December Childcare 101: Full-Time & Flexible Options Panel Discussion 30 expecting parents
Monthly Ongoing Opportunities
NPN Member Mingles, January – May; September – December 2019
- Expected attendance: 30-60 parents and children ages 0 – 3 years
- All experiential and in-person engagement opportunities, some online promotion opportunities and some in-kind donations apply. Ask Amy about hosting a member mingle in your space.
New Moms Groups, January – December 2019
- Expected attendance: 20 new moms of children ages 2 – 12 months/month, total 240 moms each year
- Some online promotion opportunities apply
Developmental Differences Parent Support Group, January – December 2019
- Expected attendance: 5 – 15 parents of children ages 0 – 18 years each month
- Some online promotion opportunities apply
Other Promotion and Advertising Opportunities
- Submit an event to the NPN Calendar
- Add your school, camp or enrichment activity to our Schools Resources Map
- Purchase print or online advertising by contacting Jana Kline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update your school listing