Join NPN program manager, Tareema, and other NPN members at the Cradle to Crayons Giving Factory. We will help sort and organize donations in the Cradles to Crayons warehouse.
Each adult may bring one child. If you are bringing a child, register for 1 adult and 1 child. Children must be at least 5 years old.
Registration is a 2-step process. You must complete both steps to secure your spot.
1. RSVP with NPN. You will immediately receive an event confirmation email from NPN.
2. Complete the Cradles to Crayons registration link included in your NPN event confirmation email.
Cradles to Crayons is located at 4141 W. George St., Chicago, IL 60641. There are 33 parking spaces in front of the building that are first come first serve. There is also street parking. Please do not drive past the concrete barriers that separate the shipping and receiving area of the building.
All adults and children must wear a mask over their nose and mouth. (Volunteers must wear the mask provided by Cradle to Crayons for the duration of their shift)
Spaces are limited. Please honor your RSVP. RVSP no later than January 1st, 2022!
Postpone your RSVP only if the following apply:
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not yet been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- Exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Experiencing symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Questions? Contact Tareema at email@example.com