In exchange for your trust in us, we will treat your personal information with the utmost confidentiality.
- We will only collect personal information through methods approved by law.
- We will only collect personal information with the prior knowledge or consent of the individual to whom the personal information belongs.
- We will only process your credit card in the amount you specify, at the time you specify.
- We will protect all personal information provided to NPN with reasonable security safeguards against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. Your information may be shared with NPN's partners or contractors who operate our website, process payments, or are responsible for contacting individual members for where you consent to us sharing your information. We will only disclose your personal information to a third party if required by law.
- Using the personal information you provided to NPN upon registration, NPN may contact you via e-mail or U.S. Mail. If you would like to opt-out of our email list at any time, you may do so by opting out via a specific email or by contacting our staff team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the website, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, etc. We use Google Analytics to track website activity, with the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature, by using cookies. Cookies are small data files that may have unique identifiers, and reside on your device. You can opt-out of the Google Analytics tracking by clicking here.
Last update July 7, 2014