Last Minute Summer Bucket List Items!
Written by: Christa Reed
Seriously, where did summer go? Some children are already back to school and I feel like it just got warm. Regardless, it's time to get to work on finishing that summer bucket list. We've put together some must-do things if you're looking to squeeze all that's left out of the season.
5. Morton Arboretum. Check out their Thursday Family Nights and enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Be sure to explore the Children’s Garden, Maze Garden, and Tree House Tales.
4. Humboldt Park Lagoon. This hidden gem is perfect for getting a nature fix without having to leave the city.
3. City Mini Golf at Blaine Elementary. For only $8 per round, hop over for a game at it's last elementary school stop of the summer.
2. Water Taxi to China Town. Hop on and have cultural experience with the kids while cruising the Chicago River. Children under 3 are free!
1. The NPN End of Summer Soccer Bash at Chi-Town Futbol! Non-stop performances, face painting, inflatables, art and crafts will surely be a super fun time for the whole family! Definitely, the best party of the summer. All funds raised help in NPN's mission to connect local parents with the resources they need to navigate parenting in the city. RSVP today!
What's left on your summer bucket list?
Posted on August 22, 2014 at 1:14 PM