What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grow-Up City Fun (Feb 24 - Mar 2)
Written by: Amy Johnson
It's finally here! NPN's most highly-anticipated, kid-centric party of the year! Come and rock out with us Saturday morning at our Wake Up & Boogie Down 6th Annual Family Festival! This year the party is going to be better than ever with a rock-star line-up of performances, fun activites, amazing raffle prizes, and healthy and delicious snacks for all ages. Don't delay. Buy your tickets today!
Wondering what to do until Wake Up & Boogie Down gets here? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you soon!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Tues., Feb. 25, Working Moms - Back to Work! Managing Stress upon Your Return from Maternity Leave @ Proskauer
- Wed., Feb. 26, Work From Home - Breakfast of Champions @ Kitsch'n on Roscoe
- Thurs., Feb. 27, Attorney Moms - Happy Hour @ Townhouse Chicago
Discounted & Open to the Public:
- Thurs., Feb. 27, Lincoln Park Club Play Date @ Pump It Up
- Sat., Mar. 1, Wake Up & Boogie Down 6th Annual Family Festival @ The Cubby Bear
A Future Event to RSVP for Now:
- Sat., Apr. 26, NPN's Chicago Toddler Expo @ Kids & Company
We hope you enjoy these special events and we can't wait to see you Saturday at Wake Up & Boogie Down!
Posted on February 23, 2014 at 8:41 PM