What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grow-Up City Fun (Feb 17 - 23)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Tues., Feb. 18, Developmental Differences Parent Support Group @ Belly Bum Boutique
- Tues., Feb. 18, Moms Over 35 Book Club @ Member's Home
- Thurs., Feb. 20, Moms in Business: Brunch & Branding Your Business @ Eggsperience Cafe
- Thurs., Feb. 20, Working Moms Group Lunch @ Freshii
- Fri., Feb. 21, Work From Home - Breakfast of Champions @ Kitsch'n on Roscoe
Discounted & Members Only: (Join now and get in on the fun!)
- Sun., Feb. 23, Adoption Group Outing for Teddy Bear's Picnic @ Emerald City's Little Theatre
- Sun., Feb. 23, Pump It Up Play Date @ Pump It Up
FREE & Members Only:
- Tues., Feb. 18, Getting Kids to Listen without Nagging! Free Webinar @ Your Home!
- Thurs., Feb. 20, You and Number Two @ Little Beans Cafe
- Fri., Feb. 21, West Town - Spanish & Mandarin Story Times @ Multilingual Connections
A Future Event to RSVP for Now:
- Sat., Mar. 1 - Wake Up & Boogie Down 6th Annual Family Festival @ The Cubby Bear
We hope you enjoy these special events. We can't wait to see you around the city!
Posted on February 17, 2014 at 7:22 AM