Perks! Discounted Play for Child & Pedicure for Mom at Kid's Island
Written by: Daniel Katz
Want to warm your toes in the sand? Check out Chicago's hottest play space this winter. Now through 3/31/14 you can enjoy one hour of FREE open play with any manicure or pedicure purchase from Wellness Nail Spa!
Kid's Island indoor play café provides a fun and educational atmosphere for children and a relaxing and rejuvenating one for adults through several aspects. Every weekday morning, children can learn and grow through story and craft time in their supervised Oasis Room. Their 'play pals' are "grown-up" kids that facilitate and supervise play with the children. Moms, you can actually get your nails done while your children are at play! Parents are able to see their little ones interact with the 'play pals' through the closed circuit television in the Spa.
Kid's Island experience details:
- Kid's Island's sandbox is non-toxic moldable play sand
- Open Play Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Programming is for children aged 18 months and up
- Oasis Room admission is a structured 50 minute play time that includes one hour of open play and a craft, games, and books around a theme of the month.
- Click here for more programming details
The nitty gritty:
- Get one hour of FREE open play with any manicure or pedicure purchase from Wellness Nail Spa
- Promotion through March 31, 2014 in conjunction with Kid’s Island and Wellness Nail Spa
- Hours are Monday through Thursday 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm Last appointment time at 4:30 pm
- Must call the Wellness Nail Spa to make an appointment, no walk-ins. 773-935-1010
- Please mention NPN when booking your apt.