What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (December 2-8)
Written by: Becky Reno
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Wed, Dec 4, Work From Home Group Breakfast @ Waffles
- Wed, Dec 4, West Town Club - Choosing Childcare @ Whole Foods
- Thurs, Dec 5, Andersonville/Edgewater Free German Play Date @ Language Stars (@ Chase Park)
- Fri, Dec 6, Work From Home - North Breakfast Meeting @ The Growling Rabbit
- Fri, Dec 6, Holiday Tradition: Living Nativity @ Bethany UCC
FREE & Members Only:
- Tues, Dec 3, Mommy & Me @ CrossTown Fitness ... Looking for a Mommy & Me play date? Bring your little one & come play on Tuesday at West Loop's CrossTown Fitness! You'll meet other neighborhood moms while children (ages 6 months to 3 years old) take part in fun activities and child-centered physical obstacle courses!
- Sun, Dec 8, December New Moms Mingle! @ Bubbles Academy
Future Events to Register for Now:
- Thurs, Dec 12, Charity Bash @ Beauty & Brawn
- Fri, Dec 13, Winter Holiday Play Date @ The Land of Nod
- Mon, Dec 16, Fit & Healthy B4 & After Baby - Private Class @ Crosstown Fitness
We hope you will come and join us at these fun events around the city. Bring a friend and we'll see you there!