You know you have a city kid when...Big Britax Giveaway!
Written by: Sarah Cobb
Chicago parents love taking their little ones all over the city - by car, train, bus, and lots by little feet. It is amazing watching them become true city kids. Britax is helping us celebrate our lovable City Kids! THREE winners will get to CHOOSE the right Britax Car Seat for their City Kid! Giveaway details below - ends Aug. 25.!
NPN"s Discussion Forum has great posts like "I know my kid is a city kids because". Here are a few LOL quotes from our city kids:
- says "taxi" as one of their 1st words and knows how to hail a cab before they can walk
- when pulling into your alley, excitedly said "we're home"
- easily directs you to all of the coffee shops and parks are in your neighborhood
- calls a suburban backyard is a "park"
- is well versed on your local bus and CTA routes
- responds to "what sound does a train make?", with "Belmont!"
- says "I wish I could have a pet pigeon"
- draws a "house" as a large city building
These kids clearly feel at home amonst lots of traffic, noise, big buildings, and all that glorious Chicago has to offer!
To celebrate our NPN City Kids, email us your City Kid (or City Baby) photo AND like us on Facebook by Thursday Aug. 25. Share photos of a 1st bus ride or smooching the Millenium Park Bean. 3 best photos will win a Britax Car Seat of your choice. Thank you to Britax for your generous support! Britax winners will be announced Monday Aug. 29.
For the ABSOLUTE favorite City Kid photo - we'll put our picks up for a vote on our NPN Facebook page. The winner will get the coveted NPN Winter Parent to Parent Photo spot! Please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday Aug. 25.
Posted on August 11, 2011 at 8:51 AM