What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (November 4 - 10)
Written by: Becky Reno
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Mon, Nov 4, Ask the Doulas @ The Sod Room
- Tues, Nov 5, Digestive Health 101 @ Bubbles Academy
- Thurs, Nov 7, Attorney Moms - Happy Hour @ Emerald Loop Bar & Grill
- Sun, Nov 10, Free Toddler Painting Class (Ages 1-4) @ One Strange Bird
Discounted & Open to the Public:
- Mon, Nov 4, Moms in Business - Obamacare Lunch & Learn @ Hip Circle Studio
- Wed, Nov 6, Moms in Business - Lunch & Obamacare (ACA) @ Wishcraft Workshop
Future Events to Register for now:
- Mon, Nov 11, Cultivating Emotional Intelligence in Your 'Gifted' Child @ Multilingual Connections
- Tues, Nov 12, Infant Sleep & Crying @ Belle Up Maternity
- Thurs, Nov 14, Feeding Solids and Beyond @ Little Beans
We hope you will come and join us at these fun events around the city. Bring a friend and we'll see you there!