What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (October 28 -November 3)
Written by: Becky Reno
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Mon, Oct 28, "Halloween Hello" Meet & Greet @ Britney's
- Mon, Oct 28, Birth & Beyond @ CocoonCare
- Tues, Oct 29, Work from Home Breakfast & Chat @ Stellas
- Thurs, Nov 1, Work from Home - North Breakfast Meeting @ Dixie Kitchen
- Sat, Nov 2, Fall Fun Event @ One Strange Bird
Discounted & Open to the Public:
- Sat, Nov 2, Open Play w/ Cultural Care Au Pair @ Kid City
Future Events to Register for now:
- Tues, Nov 5, Digestive Health 101 @ Bubbles Academy
- Mon, Nov 11, Cultivating Emotional Intelligence in Your 'Gifted' Child @ Multilingual Connections
- Thurs, Nov 14, Feeding Solids and Beyond @ Little Beans
We hope you will come and join us at these fun events around the city. Bring a friend and we'll see you there!