What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (August 26 - September 1 )
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Mon. Aug 26, Playdate in the Park @ PFC Milton Olive Park
- Tues. Aug 27, Moms In Business - Lunch & Demystifying "Trademarks" @ P.S. Bangkok Restaurant
- Thurs. Aug 29, End of Summer Shopping Event @ vfish designs warehouse
- Thurs. Aug 29, Babies Tots N' More Consignment event @ Lil' Kickers
Discounted & Open to the Public:
- Tues. Aug. 27, Summer Soccer Bash @ Chitown Futbol
- Thurs Aug 29, Moms In Business - Iphoneography @ Little Beans Cafe
- Thurs. Aug 29, New Mommy Summertime Mingle @ Sod Room
Future Events to Register for now:
- Wednesday, September 11, Fit & Healthy B4&After Baby Private Class @ CrossTown Fitness
- Sunday, September 15, Strollers First 5K & Festival - Run. Walk. Play. @ Park at Lakeshore East
- Saturday, September 21, South Side Preschool & Elementary School Fair @ Hyde Park Neighborhood Club
We hope you will come and join us at these fun events around the city. Bring a friend and we'll see you there!