What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (June 10 - June 16)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Tues., June 11, Roscoe Village Breakfast @ Orange Restaurant
- Tues., June 11, Mom's Dinner Night Out @ Ristorante Dinotto
Future events to register for now:
- Thurs., June 20, Picky Eating in Kids - Stop the Food Fight!! @ The Kids Table
- Sun., June 23, Pride Picnic Organized by Rainbow Families @ Horner Park
- Tues., June 25, West Loop New Moms Group @ Mariano's - Halsted & Monroe
- Tues., June 25, Confessions of Once-Not-So-Green-Mamas @ Little Beans Cafe
- Wed., June 26, Pathway to Preschool @ Bubbles Academy
- Thurs., June 27, New Mommy Summertime Mingle @ Sod Room
We hope you will join us for these free and discounted events. We can't wait to see you around the city!