What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (May 26 - June 1)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Mon., May 27, Family Picnic @ Peirce Elementary School Park
- Tues., May 28, Moms in Business Lunch & Chat @ Taco Diablo
- Fri., May 31, Summer Playdate: Teeny Weeny and Tots (0-2 yrs playdate) @ Bubbles Academy
- Fri., May 31, Babies Tots n' More Consignment Event @ Beverly Trinity United Methodist Church
- Sat., June 1, Learn from the Doctor: How to Handle Summertime Mishaps @ Immediate MD in Lincoln Park
- Sat., June 1, Adoption Group: Nature Activities @ Family Adventure Day
Discounted & Open to the Public:
- Thurs., May 30, New Mommy Summertime Mingle @ Sod Room
Other events to register for now:
- Sat., June 1, 15th Anniversary Child Care Business Expo @ UIC Forum
- Tues., June 11, 1-2-3 Magic with Dr. Thomas Phelan, PhD!!! @ Immaculate Conception - St. Joseph School
We hope you enjoy these free and discounted events! Every event is open to the public this week. it's the perfect week to invite a friend to check out NPN. Please join us. We can't wait to see you around the city!