Come play at Chicago Kids Day & School Fundraiser!
Written by: Sarah Cobb
Warm weather is here! Street festivals are starting to pop up everywhere. BUT the best in festivals for kids is this weekend's 7th annual Chicago Kids Day. You and your little ones do not want to miss this day dedicated to children's health & wellness - with huge amounts of fun thrown in for just $10 a family.
EVENT DETAILS: CHICAGO MAYFEST (ASHLAND @ BARRY), MAY 18, 2013 - 10AM-2PM
SCHOOL FUNDRAISER NEWS!!! Moolagram will donate $5 per download when you use the share code 'SCHOOL' to log into the app. Moolagram is a mobile app that lets you get the info you want from local businesses and events. (1) lucky winner will be chosen on Friday, May 24th and the amount raised will be donated to the school of their choice. Download now for FREE on the app store or google play.
Why you need to spend your Saturday at Chicago KIDS Day:
- Games and prizes for everyone! Score a goal with Lil' Kickers, hang with the tooth fairy from Yummy Dental, get even smarter with Sylvan Learning!
- It's like a carnival in your back yard, complete with face painting from Urbansitter, temporary tattoos with NPN, and great interactive activitites from The Nicholson School, Smart Love Preschool, Language Stars, Lakeshore Sports & Physical Therapy, Junior League of Chicago, National Runaway Safeline, Flourish Studios, and Nutrilite.
- Free must-have parenting information! From free healthy screenings from to car seat safety and installation with Britax USA. Stop by Total Balance Chiropractic to get started.
- Delicious snacks & giveaways! Feast on delicious snacks from Happy Family Brands, KIND Bars, Oberweiss, GoGo SqueeZ, Surf Sweets, Caribou, and Pretzel Crisps.
- Raffle prizes! Stop by the NPN table for a chance to win a great prize from YMCA Memberships to new shades from Lyons Family Eye Care. Everyone is a winner with goodies from Building Block Toy Store!
- Did someone say naptime? After all that fun the kids will need a nice long nap!
Chicago KIDS Day is brought to you by Total Balance Chiropractic, Neighborhood Parents Network, the Lake View YMCA, and Star Events. Goody bags for the first 200 families so get their early and stay through the whole fest for an amazing morning celebrating your children! Visit our event page for a complete list of sponsors, activities and more. Thank you to Chicago Parent Magazine and GGI for their support.Posted on May 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM