What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Apr 22 - Apr 28)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Wed., April 24, For Business Owners: Financial Security Session @ Flourish Studios
- Wed., April 24, An Evening of Pampering @ Coccon Care
- Thurs., April 25, Babies, Tots, n' More Consignment Event @ Daystar School
- Thurs., April 25, Parents of Preemies Night Out! @ Da Nella Pizzeria
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Mon., April 22, Work From Home April Breakfast @ Kanela Breakfast Club
- Tues., April 23, WMG - Bend Without Breaking: Strategies for Working Moms Facing Change @ Altair Advisors
- Tues., April 23, You and Number 2 @ Little Beans Cafe
- Thurs., April 25, Combating Picky Eating @ Flourish Studios
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Wed., April 24, Night Out @ The Bar Method Gold Coast
A future event to plan for now:
We hope you can join us around town for these fun events for families, children, and adults! Have fun and we'll see you around the city!