What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Apr 8 - Apr 14)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Wed., April 10, Babies/Children with Medical Needs Lunch @ John's Place
- Wed., April 10, Bullying: Why, How, & How to Help Your Child @ Lakeshore Sport & Fitness
- Wed., April 10, Mom's Dinner Night Out @ Cantina Laredo
- Sat., April 13, Orthodontic Information Session & Screening @ Yummy Dental & Orthodontics for Kids
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Mon., April 8, Neighborhood Play Group @ Gold Coast Home
- Thurs., April 11, What to Expect When You're Postpartum @ Little Bean's Cafe
- Sun., April 14, April New Moms Mingle @ Bubbles Academy
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Wed., April 10, Lakeview Playdate @ Explore and Much More *Participating in More Than Milk's April Playdate Challenge
- Sun., April 14, The Elephant & the Whale Show & NPN Afterparty @ The Ruth Page Center for the Arts
A future event to plan for now:
We hope you can join us around town for these fun events for families, children, and adults! Remember that Chicago Kids Day is Saturday, May 18th. Have fun and we'll see you around the city!