What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Apr 1 - Apr 6)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Tues., April 2, Lincoln Park Moms Breakfast @ Nookies Too
- Tues., April 2, Mom's BYOB @ Namo Thai
- Thurs., April 4, After Notification Letters: What's Next? @ Daystar Center
- Sat., April 6, Saturday Movie Group @ Logan Theater
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Mon., April 1, Open Play @ Kid City
- Thurs., April 4, Beverly - Friends & Family CPR @ Belle Up Maternity
- Sat., April 6, Spring Playdate (0 - 5 yrs) @ Sod Room
A future event to plan for now:
- Sun., April 14, The Elephant & The Whale NPN Show & After Party @ The Ruth Page Center for the Arts
We hope you can join us around town for these fun events for families, children, and adults! Remember that the NPN Auction opens Thursday, May 2nd and Chicago Kids Day is Saturday, May 18th. Have fun and we'll see you around the city!