What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Mar 17 - Mar 24)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Tues., Mar. 19, Developmental Differences Parent Support Group @ Julius Meinl
- Wed., Mar. 20, Time Management for Kids & Busy Parents: Tips & Tools @ Lakeshore Sport & Fitness
- Thurs., March 21, Pediatric Dentistry (& Wine!) @ Growing Smiles
- Thurs., March 21, Estate Planning for Special Needs @ Little Beans Cafe
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun)!
- Sat., March 23, Neighborhood Play Group @ Gold Coast Home
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Thurs.. March 21, Lincoln Park Play Date @ Kookaburra Play Cafe
- Sun., March 24, New Moms Over 40 Family Play Date @ Bubbles Academy
- Sun., March 24, Games & Crafts @ Allternative Recreation, Inc.
A future event to plan for now:
There are some great play dates on the calendar this week, but also an amazing collection of "adults-only" events ! We'd love for you to join us at these popular events this week. Hope to see you there!