What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Mar 10 - Mar 16)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, and parents needing a mental break.
- Mon., March 11, Hyde Park New Moms Group @ Hyde Park Art Center
- Mon., March 11, CORP2SAHM - Second Event! Playdate @ Bubbles Academy
- Wed., March 13, Work From Home Luncheon @ Wishbone
- Wed., March 13, Mom's Dinner Night Out @ Cantina Laredo
- Sat., March 16, Adoption Group Play date @ St. Mike's Church Parish Center in Old Town
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun)!
- Thurs., March 14, Casual Lunch @ GRK Kitchen
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Mon., March 11, Lincoln Park Playdate @ Pump It Up
- Wed., March 13, Networking & Mini-Heart Saving Presentation @ K Grace Childcare
- Sat., March 16, Spring Resale @ Unitarian Church of Evanston
A future event to RSVP for now:
- Wed., March 20, Time Management for Kids & Busy Parents: Tips & Tools @ Lakeshore Sports & Fitness
There are some great play dates on the calendar this week, but also an amazing collection of "adults-only" events - lunches, dinner, networking, and educational opportunities! We'd love for you to join us at the events this week. Hope to see you around town!