What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Feb 24 - Mar 2)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break.
Please join us at our best event of the year on Saturday March 2nd: NPN's Wake Up & Boogie Down 5th Annual Family Festival @ The Cubby Bear! It's guaranteed to be a rockin' good time with lots of room to dance and play!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Tues., Feb 26, Saving for College @ Country Financial
- Tues., Feb 26, Parents of Multiples - Night Out @ Frasca Pizzeria + Wine Bar
- Thurs., Feb 28, Attorney Moms - Happy Hour @ Rivers
- Sat., Mar 2, Healthy Moms: Your Health, Your Choice @ Cocoon Care
- Sat., Mar 2, Saturday Movie Group @ Logan Theater
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Tues., Feb 26, Private School Director Panel: Off the Radar Options @ Bubbles Academy
We hope you enjoy these special events! You can find even more events on our calendar. If you'd like to volunteer for an hour at the Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Festival (while having tons of fun and receiving discounted tickets for your family!) email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!