What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Feb 11 - Feb 17)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Wed., Feb 13, Work From Home Breakfast @ Orange
- Wed., Feb 13, Overload!: Tools for Managing Sensory Processing Issues @ Lakeshore Sports & Fitness
- Sat., Feb 16, Parents of One Meet & Greet @ Chicago Public Library Budlong Woods Branch
- Sat., Feb 16, Adoption Group Play Date @ St. Michael's Church in Old Town
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Tues., Feb 12, Pediatrics 101 @ Little Beans Cafe
We hope you enjoy these special freeevents! You can find even more events on our calendar. Don't forget to buy your tickets to the Wake Up & Boogie Down 5th Annual Family Fest @ The Cubby Bear on Saturday, March 2nd! See you there!