What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Feb 4 - Feb 10)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Tues., Feb 5, Teeny Weeny & Tots (0-2 Years) Play Date @ Bubbles Academy
- Wed., Feb 6, South Loop New Moms Group @ Daystar Center
- Fri., Feb 8, Dad's Group Pizza & Play @ Purple Monkey
- Sun., Feb 10, NPN's Developmental Differences Resource Fair @ Gordon Tech High School
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Wed., Feb 6, Lincoln Square-North Center Play Date @ Bubbles Academy
- Mon., Feb 4, Lincoln Park Parents Play date @ Pump It Up
- Fri., Feb 8, Multiples Group Valentine's Play Date @ Pickle's Playroom
- Sat., Feb 9, Walt Whitman's Soul Children of Chicago @ Harris Theater for Music & Dance
A Future Event to RSVP for Now:
- Tues., Feb 12, Pediatrics 101 @ Little Beans Cafe (members only)
We hope you enjoy these special free and discounted events! You can find even more events on our calendar. The following week will bring even more things to do, including a revival of our Parents of One group on February 16th and a play date with the Adoption Group on the same day! Also, don't forget to buy your tickets to the Wake Up & Boogie Down 5th Annual Family Fest @ The Cubby Bear on Saturday, March 2nd! See you there!