What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Jan 28 - Feb 3)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Tues., Jan 29, First CORP2SAHM (Corporate to Stay At Home Mom) Event! @ Bubbles Academy
- Wed., Jan 30, Mom's Dinner Night Out @ Chicago Q (each person responsible for own food/drink)
- Sat., Feb 2, Saturday Movie Group @ Logan Theater (each person responsible for own ticket)
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Tues., Jan 29, Happy Mom = Happy Family @ Tiffani Kim Wellness Institute
A Future Event to RSVP for Now:
- Sun., Feb 10, Developmental Differences Resource Fair @ Gordon Tech High School
We hope you enjoy these special free events! Buy your tickets now for our Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Fest @ The Cubby Bear on March 2nd. Tickets are 15% off through January 30th using code ffearlybird15.