NPN's 2nd Annual Developmental Differences Fair is Feb. 10!
Written by: Melanie Schlachter
NPN proudly presents our 2nd Annual Developmental Differences Resource Fair! This event was created to help parents of children (from birth through 8th grade) with a range of developmental differences - developmental delays (i.e., speech, motor skills), sensory processing disorder, autism, ADD/ADHD, PDD-NOS, mixed receptive-expressive language disorder, Down Syndrome, physical disabilities, and more.
Where: Gordon Tech High School, 3633 N. California Ave., Chicago
When: Sunday, Feb. 10, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Who: FREE & Open to the public. RSVP to get your ticket!
Check out our amazing list of exhibitors and join us Feb. 10th to get your questions answered. Attend FREE event workshops on topics such as:
- Understanding health insurance
- Setting your child up for success
- Nagivating EI to IEP process
- Parent panel: managing challenging behaviors
Plus, check out tips from the experts in recent NPN blog posts:
- The School Called Again - Facing Behavioral Exclusion
- Helping Your Late Talker to Communicate
- Caring for Your Child with ADHD
- Parenting Your Anxious Child
- The ABC's of IEP's
Thank you to our sponsors!
Presenting Sponsor: Chicago North Shore General Office of New York Life
Posted on January 02, 2013 at 7:20 PM