What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Jan 7 - Jan 13)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Sat., Jan 12, Parents of Preemies Mingle @ Flourish
FREE & Members Only: (join now and get in on the fun!)
- Thurs., Jan 10, Stay At Home Moms Group @ Courtney's House
- Thurs., Jan 10, Infant Sleep & Crying @ Flourish Studios
- Mon. Jan 7, Lincoln Park Parents @ Pump It Up
- Thurs., Jan 10, Amazing Women Re-entering the Workforce @ Lakeview Merchants Association
- Fri., Jan 11, Mommy & Baby Pilates @ Frog Temple
Happy New Year! We hope you enjoy these special free and discounted events. Don't forget to check out all of our other events on the calendar this week, such as the Moms BYOB Dinner @ 90 Miles Cuban Cafe on the 8th and the Work From Home Luncheon @ El's Kitchen on the 11th. Have a great week and we'll see you soon!