What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Oct. 29-Nov. 3)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Nov. 1, Parents Night Out @ Frasca Pizzeria & Wine Bar (attendees will pay for their own food/drink)
- Nov. 3, Northwestern Memorial Hospital Community Baby Shower @ Prentice Women’s Hospital
- Nov. 3, Saturday Movie Group @ Logan Theater (attendees will pay for their own ticket)
FREE & Members Only - Don't worry - Join here and reserve your spot!
- Nov. 1, Breastfeeding 101 @ Little Beans Cafe
- Oct. 30, Moms in Business – Halloween Painting Party @ Bottle & Botega
- Nov. 1, Playtime @ Pickles Playroom
It was so wonderful to see so many NPN families at the Strollers in the Front 5K this morning! Check the calendar for other fun and exciting events. See you soon!Posted on October 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM