What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (Oct. 22-28)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/o your kids? Our NPN Calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for families, grown-ups, shoppers, business owners, and parents needing a mental break. See you around the city!!
FREE & Open to the Public:
- Oct. 23, Moms in Business - Retail (Bricks n Mortar) Lunch Chat @ Angelina Ristorante (lunch costs extra)
- Oct. 25, Attorney Moms - Happy Hour @ Rivers (drinks cost extra)
- Oct. 26, Dads - Pizza & Play @ Purple Monkey Playroom
FREE & Members Only - Don't worry - Join here and reserve your spot!
- Oct. 25, Fit & Healthy B4 & After Baby - Fitness From the Inside Out @ Infuse Yoga Spa
- Oct. 27, Costume Party in Wonderland with Emerald City Theatre @ Apollo Theater
And THIS IS A BIG ONE! Our Strollers in the Front 5K Weekend of Family Fitness and Halloween Fun is here!
- Oct. 27, Strollers in the Front Pre-Party & Packet Pick-Up @ Little Beans Cafe
- Oct. 28, Strollers in the Front 5K Walk & Run @ Montrose Harbor
We'll keep our fingers crossed for decent weather, solid nights of sleep, and the company of other parents going through the same ups and downs that you are.Posted on October 19, 2012 at 8:33 AM