5 Birthday Party Planning Dilemmas - Solved!
Written by: Melanie Schlachter
As we prepare to host my daughter's third birthday party this weekend, my head is spinning with all of the little last minute details. Fortunately, I know I can turn to the trusty Discussion Forum to answer many of my party planning questions.
5 Birthday Party Planning Dilemmas:
- What's the proper etiquette on inviting classmates and siblings?
- To open presents during the party or not?
- How to host a "no gifts please" party or consider a donation drive in lieu of gifts?
- Goodie bags - yay or nay and coming up with creative party favor ideas?
- What are party-friendly restaurants and catering options?
Although we've always tried to keep our parties relatively low-key, these and other tips - on topics such as cakes, venues, themes, entertainment, or even whether to throw a party or not - have been invaluable with our party hosting.Posted on June 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM