Check NPN For Great Kid-Parent Things To Do
Written by: Ellie Ander
If you live in Lincoln Square, Northcetner, Ravenswood, Rosoe Village, or Lakeview, you'll want to check out the micro-focused on-line journals, Center Square Journal and Roscoe View Journal. Stay in the know about your local communities and learn about everything from things to do around town to local politics. NPN recently had the opportunity to post these journals about great stuff to do the month of June.
Neighborhood Parents Network of Chicago’s 5,500 families know first-hand that Chicago is such an amazing city for parents and their little ones. And Summertime in Chicago brings no shortage of places to go and people to see. From your neighborhood Farmer’s Market to your neighborhood concert series and daytime festivals, consider making npnparents.org another resource for great places to be this summer.
Events to check out whether you are in the mood to get outside or need a break from summer heat:
- 6/12 – Single Parents Group is taking a Lincoln Park Zoo adventure
- 6/16 – Working Moms Group is meeting downtown at Catch & Carry to dish on day-to-day life
- 6/16 – Expectant & New Mommas are learning about Healthy Before & After Baby
- 6/18 – Same Sex Parents Group is getting the facts on Civil Union Act of 2011
- 6/18 – Chinese class for elementary age kiddos at Multilingual Chicago