Summer Parent to Parent Newsletter is Here!
Now that summer has arrived with a bang, it’s time to take advantage of all our city has to offer. From produce picking to day trips, from urban hikes to adjusting to a new routine, parents just like you have ideas and thoughts to share in the new issue of Parent to Parent. Download to read more. (May take 1-2 minutes to complete.)
In this issue:
Cruise Out of Town—new ideas for family-friendly day trips
Apps for Kids of All Ages—one dad's tips for keeping kids entertained this summer
Picking Your Own Produce—tips for choosing fun ingredients with your kids
• handling separation anxiety when introducing new summer routines
• taking an “urban tyke hike”
• teaching your children to give back to their community—and love it
• for moms: getting an early start on fall fashion
• parent recommendations of kid-friendly places to eat and play in Chicago neighborhoods
Special thanks to Ameriprise Financial for sponsoring the Newsletter email blast.