Fresh from the Forum: Thank You! Love, NPN
Written by: Melanie Schlachter
NPN's discussion forums are chock-full of millions of posts on topics ranging from ant problems to play groups!
Recently, one of our members started a post on the reasons they'd like to thank NPN. From fixing ant problems and salon recommendations, to meeting great parents, finding amazing nannies, and advice on topics across the board, people weighed in on what NPN means to them.
The NPN team wants to take a moment to thank YOU, our members, for helping NPN to work, grow, and support Chicago parents. We'd never be where we are today without your love and support:
- Delivering programs and services to 5,500+ families
- Keeping annual membership costs at $45 a year for a family
- Keeping the majority of our events and services free to our members
- Extending programming to new groups of parents by neighborhood and/or specific support need
- For more than 30 years, remaining the trusted source of parenting information, education, and support