10 things you could do with your time and money instead of shaving
Did you know that the average american woman spends over $33,000 and two entire months of her life plucking, shaving and waxing? As all busy moms surely know, it’s those few extra moments every morning that make all the difference between a hot cup of coffee and a deep breath, and absolute chaos.
Imagine what you could do with all the time you don’t spend removing unwanted hair? Here are all the 10 things you can do with all the time and money you’ll save if you ditched the razor and tried laser hair removal.
- Finally make it to that 7am yoga class.
- Give up bathtub acrobatics for good.
- Meet that friend you keep meaning to see for coffee.
- Make this the summer you're beach0ready at the drop of a hat!
- Try your hand at a Barefoot Contessa–style breakfast—on a weekday!
- Walk the dog…to the bakery.
- Channel your inner Joanna Gaines and tackle that home improvement project you’ve been putting off.
- Start that book everyone has been talking about.
- Catch up on social media and figure out what the kids are talking about.
- Invest some of that cash you’re saving into a college fund.
Lapiel Laser Center is a neighborhood medical spa located in the heart of Lakeview. Founded in 2005, Lapiel has made it our mission to provide our clients with the safest, most effective treatments available. We pride ourselves in our friendly, professional staff and hours built to accommodate even the busiest schedule! Mention this blog post for 10% off your first treatment.
Posted on March 30, 2017 at 10:10 AM