Write for the next Parent to Parent newsletter!
Written by: Laura Baginski
Our super-awesome Winter 2016 issue is out, and now we're busily working to create the next Parent to Parent print member newsletter—the Toddler Issue!
We're looking for 1st-person, personal accounts of:
- Breaking up with your toddler's childcare provider (nanny or daycare)
- Tackling speech issues and getting treatment for your toddler
- Looking back, advice you'd give yourself about handling the toddler years
- Creating an adoption story for your toddler
- Dealing with your toddler's developmental difference diagnosis
- DADS: We want to hear from you, too! Pitch us some ideas on your take on the toddler years!
If you're interested in writing about any of these topics, or you have an idea of your own, let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, Jan. 20.Posted on January 15, 2016 at 11:22 AM