7 reasons to celebrate the New Year with NPN
Written by: Laura Baginski
Let the countdown begin! It's just 16 days until NPN's New Year Family Celebration— at Lil' Kickers Bradly Place. Haven't bought your tickets yet? We're counting down the reasons why you should RSVP today:
7. We'll have all the yummy food kids (and parents) love: pizza, pasta, salad, sandwiches, hot dogs, chips and guac...everyone will leave with full tummies, promise.
6. Soccer games with Lil' Kickers and hockey with the Chicago Blackhawks let your kids leave their boundless energy on the field.
5. The baby zone ensures even the littlest partyers will have a blast.
4. Two words: bounce houses.
3. Kids can get creative with tons of arts and crafts, including making tamborines, tissue paper flowers, party hats, rainbow streamers. New this year: fort-building!
2. The boogie-down music, countdown and new-and-improved balloon drop lets your kids experience the best parts New Year's without staying up till .
1. Tickets sell out every year. Every year. Time is running out to ensure you'll be able to join in the fun!
Don't delay—RSVP now!