Save on estate planning through 10/31 | NPNparents.org
Written by: Ellie Ander
Have you been putting off getting your estate plan in place? Now's the time! Law Office of Jennifer Guimond-Quigley is extending a 15% off estate planning services. Now through 10/31/16 take an additional $50 off your Will-based plan and $100 off your Trust-based plan. NPN members, click here for information on how to redeem this offer.
Law Office of Jennifer Guimond-Quigley focuses on helping parents plan for the future with a comprehensive and customized estate plan, accomplishing the important things such as naming guardians for those precious little ones and designating a fiduciary to handle the finances.
With an estate plan, clients can expect to receive the following:
- A planning meeting to discuss options and a follow-up review meeting to answer questions and ensure the plan accomplishes the client’s objectives;
- Flexible meeting options and times, including meeting via conference call or in the client’s home;
- Unlimited communications with the attorney throughout the process;
- Powers of Attorney for Finance and Healthcare and a Short-Term Guardianship Designation Form;
- A comprehensive estate planning portfolio* that organizes everything for the client in one place
A mom herself, Jennifer knows the importance of planning for the future at every stage, whether you are expecting your first child or sending your kids away to college. “You’ve worked hard to build a life…I help you protect it.”
*Available with Trust-based plans.Posted on March 16, 2015 at 10:40 AM