Welcome to the new face of NPN!
Written by: Sarah Cobb
A new year and whole new look! What a change from our first website in 2003! From 100 members to today’s community of 5,000 and growing, we’ve come a long way. Thanks for helping us reach this huge milestone by supporting NPN as we worked to make this happen.
We appreciate your patience as we smooth out all of our hiccups. You know how feisty newborns can be!
So, what can you expect from the new face of NPN? Everything you love about NPN is still near and dear to our hearts - enhancing parent to parent interaction, connecting you to the best info on everything from sleep training to school selection, supporting families as they make their way in the city, and fostering a real sense of community and support. Thanks to Firebelly Design, we’re able to deliver this all through an easy to use, highly engaging, and fun website.
Dive in! Just a few awesome changes to get your feet wet:
- My Account – easily get your account details, discussion forum posts, events, and more
- Individual accounts – with one family membership, each parent now has an individual login
- Blogs – learn from our experts, see what NPN groups are up to, and connect with Chicago parents.
Coming very soon!
- Email updates - post on the Discussion Forum and receive a notification email when someone responds
- Email tools - connect with other members directly– click on an ID/Name and shoot off a personal email
- Cancel RSVP’s from you’re my Account page
- One calendar for NPN, School, NPN community members’ events
- Optional member photo & bio for event pages – connect more easily with other members
The new website is here to make your NPN experience more fun and interactive. Thank you to our members, sponsors, advertisers, donors, and community partners – this would not be possible without your continued support and participation.
Now it’s your turn to keep NPN moving ahead - make a plan to join us at an upcoming program or event and tell your friends to check us out! Take a look at our calendar to see what’s going on and meet us out and about the city.
If you have any feedback or questions, contact us - we want to hear from you!
SarahPosted on January 25, 2011 at 10:45 PM