Parent to Parent Archives
Since NPN was founded in 1980, the Parent to Parent quarterly Newsletter has been a fun way for parents to share their stories, lessons learned, and get new insights into how to survive parenting in Chicago.
Want to contribute to Parent to Parent - learn more about how to get involved.
Check out these great past issues to learn more about school search, finding the right childcare, traveling with kids, greening your family, the ups & downs of Chicago parenting, and so much more!
- Winter - Staying Healthy
- Fall - Back to School
- Summer - Coping with Change and Transition
- Spring - Child Care Conversations
- Winter - On Your Best Behavior
- Fall - A School Primer
- Summer - Breaking the Routine
- Spring - Child care options that fit your needs