Come for a lively panel discussion on the nuts and bolts of estate planning and financial planning for parents, hosted by Jennifer Guimond-Quigley (Law Office of Jennifer Guimond-Quigley) and Steve Dudash (IHT Wealth Management). Walk away with some general knowledge about the issues common to many parents, including such topics as:
- - Estate planning documents every parent should have
- - Market updates
- - Retirement and College Savings
- - Minimizing taxes in estate planning and financial planning
- - The importance of life insurance
- - Planning for Disability
- - Choosing Guardians
Attendees who mention the seminar will be able to receive a free financial review with IHT and 20% off estate planning services with Jennifer Guimond-Quigley!
Lunch will be provided and vegetarian options will be available.
|Location:||Law Office of Jennifer Guimond-Quigley|
|Address:||123 N. Wacker Dr. , 13th Fl.|
|When:||11:30 AM - 1:00 PM · May 17, 2018|
|Who:||Members & Non-Members - Children welcome|
|Parking:||Public transportation recommended.|