DDRF, originally scheduled for 3/29/2020, rescheduled to 10/4/2020, has now been confirmed for a virtual event set for 10/25/2020.
Due to the pandemic, NPN's 9th annual Developmental Differences Resource Fair will be VIRTUAL this year!
Our 9th annual fair is dedicated to providing Chicago families with school options, service providers and other resources that focus on serving families with children with developmental differences! Whether you have a diagnosis for your child and need comprehensive care or you are looking for services that can treat specific delays or behavioral issues, DDRF is your one-stop shop for solutions. RSVP below.
In our virtual fair, you can:
- - Chat live with business and provider representatives in a virtual exhibit hall
- - Download supplemental information, watch videos, click over to exhibitors' websites
- - Find exhibitors offering the resources you need using search terms related to area of need, specialty, summer programming, insurance, and more
- - Attend live and recorded breakout sessions
Exhibitor List and Event Schedule: coming soon
What Parents Say:
- "Felt more empowered as a mom--thank you so much!"
- "I felt supported. I felt like I wasn't alone."
- "...everyone I met at a booth was very kind and went above and beyond providing resources, ideas and follow-up info."
Pictures will be taken at the event to be used by NPN in future NPN publications, web pages and other promotional material for the sole purpose of illustrating the activities at the event. Disclaimer: NPN and event sponsor assume no liability for any and all bodily injury at the event.
Please note: All registrants' email addresses will be provided to our presenting sponsor. Recipients will be provided with the option to opt out of receiving those emails, if desired.
Businesses: Exhibitor registration is open. Please click here.
Eyas Landing Pediatric Therapy
Go to website
Eyas Landing is a leading pediatric therapy clinic in the west loop of Chicago offering a variety of therapeutic services, including a therapeutic preschool, occupational therapy, speech therapy, developmental therapy and therapeutic play groups. Our innovative, 5,000 sq. foot facility promotes client participation and sensory integration in the most natural setting. Our therapists utilize evidence-based practice and effective treatment approaches that enhance therapeutic outcomes and maximizes each client’s full potential. Eyas Landing specializes in working with children diagnosed with autism, sensory processing disorders, apraxia and sensory based feeding disorders. We currently offer a free developmental screening and a free consultation for new clients.