Are you starting to look into high schools for your middle school-aged (5th-7th grade) child? Is your child still in elementary school but you want to plan ahead for the next step in your school search journey? Or maybe you have an 8th grader full-swing into the application process, but you still have questions? Wherever you are in the high school search process, this live webinar is for you!
Join NPN as we partner with Grace Lee Sawin of Chicago School GPS for a seminar aimed at parents seeking school search guidance beyond elementary school!
This session covers these topics and questions:
* An overview of Chicago's public and private high school admissions process
* How do I choose a good school fit for my child?
* What are the criteria for the various public and private high school programs?
* Tips on navigating Virtual Open Houses during the pandemic
* What should I know about the GoCPS application process?
*Please note this presentation starts around the 5:30 mark as there were a couple of audience members with audio issues in the first few minutes.
Grace Lee Sawin, Chicago School GPS: Not being a native of Chicago, Grace Lee Sawin had no idea how daunting it would be to find a great school fit for her girls. She quickly discovered how confounding the process was. After years of research and a few different schools for her daughters, she founded Chicago School GPS to help other families successfully navigate the ever-changing Chicago school landscape, from preschool to high school.
Edited by NPN Meredith M