NPN and RUSH Kids Pediatric Therapy teamed up for a small group panel discussion on the developmental milestones your child should be reaching during their first year ages 0-12 months.
This webinar covers:
* Infant milestones from 0-12 months
* What skills children are expected to achieve at each month of development
* Ideas of how to use tools that parents already have in the home to assist their children in achieving the milestones
* Suggestions for how to elicit skills (e.g., tummy time or rolling)
* What can make reaching milestones tricky for kids
A Q&A portion will follow, and the presenters will provide resources for parents to use to encourage basic skill acquisition.
The panel is comprised of four specialists from Rush Kids Pediatric Therapy: Meredith Krifka, a physical therapist; Anna McFadden, a BCBA; Courtney Engela, an occupational therapist; and Erica Norman, a speech therapist.