Learn what to expect on the journey to finding the right preschool setting for your little one. The 35-minute webinar covers the various types of programs available, factors to consider, application processes, and how to time your search to find the best preschool option to meet your family’s needs.
Geared toward parents who want to know:
- When should I start my preschool search?
- What should I look for in a preschool?
- What are the various types of preschools available?
- How do I determine “school fit” for a 2-year-old?
- When should I think about making a change?
- What’s the difference between public and private pre-K?
- How do I best prepare my child for preschool?
Note: This webinar is available to NPN members only. Not a member? Learn about the many member benefits and join now.
Presenter: Grace Lee Sawin, Chicago Schools GPS
Not being a native of Chicago, Grace Lee Sawin had no idea how daunting it would be to find a great school fit for her girls. She quickly discovered how confounding the process was. After years of research and a few different schools for her daughters, she founded Chicago School GPS to help other families successfully navigate the ever-changing Chicago school landscape, from preschool to high school.
Thank you to our Chicago School Choice program presenting sponsor for the past five years.
Edited by NPN Kim