Thanks for your interest in a free trial membership with Neighborhood Parents Network! Expectant, new and seasoned parents come to NPN to find what they need to tackle the everyday challenges of being a Chicago parent. Whether online or in person, NPN makes it easy to find support, must-have information and amazing city events.
A 7-day trial membership is a great way check out all NPN offers before becoming a full member. With your free 7-day trial, you'll be able to:
- Gain read-only access to our Main Discussion Forum
- Check out the events on the NPN calendar and RSVP to non–member-only events
- Read about parenting news, local events and member-written essays on our blog
- View parent-education webinars
You will NOT be able to:
- Reply to topics in our discussion forum
- Access the Childcare Classifieds
- RSVP to member-only events on the NPN calendar
- Access the My Directory tool for your school search
- Access Parent Perks—discounts and special offers exclusively for NPN members
To access ALL of the resources you'll need to navigate city parenting, you can upgrade to a full NPN membership. As a member of our community, you'll get:
- Childcare Classifieds - Find a parent-recommended nanny or babysitter from a source you can trust.
- Parent Education - NPN hosts parent workshops on topics such as infant sleep and potty training with some of the most well-respected experts in their fields.
- Discussion Forum - Pose a question or jump in with an answer to everything from labor/delivery to schools to where to find a plumber on a moment's notice. Post as yourself or anonymously.
- School Search - We have a robust school directory that you can search by your own criteria, school choice programming and our big annual School Fair—membership gives you free admission to the fair.
- Parent Perks - Your NPN membership gives you thousands of dollars in discounts from local and national businesses that cater to parents.
- Fun events every month - Our calendar is full of parties, play dates and moms' nights out, and many are FREE!
- New Moms Groups - Meet moms who face the same changes, challenges and joys you are experiencing as a new parent.
- Parent to Parent newsletter - Our quarterly print newsletter is filled with parenting advice and stories from our members.
Edited by NPN DolSch