Whether you have a newborn, toddler, preschooler or elementary-age kid, you can use Neighborhood Parents Network to find support and advice for every step of your parenting journey. Join our 4,000-strong parent community today!
JOIN for an annual fee of $55. That's less than $5 a month! (Plus, it's tax-deductible!)
What's in it for you?
- Find childcare. Search for a parent-recommended nanny or babysitter in our Childcare Classifieds.
- Become an even better parent. NPN hosts parent workshops on topics such as infant sleep and potty training with some of the most well-respected experts in their fields.
- Find answers. Pose a question on our Discussion Forum or jump in with an answer to everything from labor/delivery to schools to where to find a plumber on a moment's notice.
- Get help with school search. We offer Virtual School Tours, a robust school directory, school choice programming such as CPS 101 and a big annual School Fair.
- Save money. Your NPN membership gives you thousands of dollars in discounts from local and national businesses that cater to parents.
- Meet other parents. Our calendar is full of parties, play dates and moms' nights out, and many are FREE!
- Connect with new moms. Our New Moms Groups foster friendships with moms who face the same changes, challenges and joys you are experiencing as a new parent.
- Read and learn. Our 3-times-yearly print newsletter, Parent to Parent, is filled with parenting advice and stories from our members.
Plus, because NPN is a 501(c)3 non-profit, your annual membership fee is tax-deductible! Consult your tax professional for more information.
Interested in a free 7-day trial membership? Learn more about NPN trial membership.
NPN memberships make a great gift—for showers, birthdays, holidays or any time of year! Learn more about gift memberships.
*NPN reserves the right to amend any discounts or benefits at any time. Membership fee is non-refundable.