New Moms Groups are amazing and unique ways for new moms to meet and connect over shared changes, challenges and joys.
- Meetings are hosted by NPN member volunteers in their homes.
- New Moms Groups meet for 90 minutes for three consecutive weeks.
- Each group is limited to 8-10 moms.
- They are a free benefit of NPN membership and often lead to ongoing playgroups and life-long friendships.
Contact: Amy Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (773) 789-7002
Sponsor the NPN New Moms Groups
Reach NPN’s community of new moms. NPN’s new moms:
- Are conscious consumers dedicated to their child’s health, well-being and development.
- Value diversity, education, safety and community.
- Often work full time and are invested in finding the best childcare options, schools, and enrichment activities for their children.
- Support young families in Chicago and align your business with Neighborhood Parents Network, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization known for providing resources and support to families throughout Chicago for almost 40 years.
Build the Sponsor Package that is Right for Your Business
All opportunities listed are per quarter (Jan–Mar; Apr–June; July–Sept; Oct–Dec)
- $150 Business name and link on pre- and post-event email and on every New Moms Group event page. Your business name and website link will reach approximately 60 new moms at least three times each per quarter.
- $500 Dedicated email blast to NPN new moms group members from sponsored quarter on topic of your choice (pending NPN approval). Email reaches approximately 60 new moms each quarter. Includes business name and link on pre- and post-event email and on every New Moms Group event page. In addition to the dedicated email blast, your business name and website link will reach approximately 60 new moms at least three times each per quarter.
- In-kind Virtual Goody Bag Item Provide a gift certificate for free product or service to our New Moms Group participants and hosts. Item must be redeemable via a hyperlink, phone call, or email. Item will be distributed by NPN staff to participants via email. Offer must be unique and not available to the general public. Subject to NPN approval. Coupons for a percentage off and similar discounts are not accepted. Attachments (such as gift certificates in pdf format) not accepted. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Contact Amy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and to reserve a sponsorship item.
Edited by NPN Amy J.